Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cheap Tablet stand


     As the consumer we don't always have the money to spend on the extra things around the house.  Or can afford one thing but not another.  In my case through a payment plan (I know not the best idea) I have finished paying for my tablet, a Sony Tablet S.  If you want to get a stand for your Sony Tablet S  you can click here, or any other stores like Amazon.com.  I didn't really find the biggest need for one during the time.
     It wasn't bothering me to have to hold it, but thought it would be easier to be able just to sit up and watch netflix or something while I'm in the bathroom or something.  Cheap and easy fix that I have had sitting around the entire time and didn't even know it.


 

     Those used CD's or DVD's that come in the circular packet, with the cd's held in place by the spindle.  With the tabs on the spindle and everything else it ends up actually making a nice holder that will hold the tablet in place

Tablet on the CD spindle


Included also is a quick video to show to the brief rundown of everything from this, so you can enjoy that also
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment